Everybody’s Reading needs you…
Applications for volunteers 2017 – Email us!
Everybody’s Reading provides anyone and everyone the chance to attend an event and get involved with reading. We need an enthusiastic team of book lovers to help keep the reading frenzy at bay…
We need volunteers to help in the run up to the festival and to be a positive and friendly presence during the festival. Every year our volunteers help us to gather feedback which is essential so that we know:
- what worked and what didn’t
- what people want from future festivals
- how we can keep on improving year on year
And, of course, we need to ensure that we really do reach into the heart of Leicester’s communities and bring a unique benefit to the people of the city so we can advocate for the future of the festival.
Some tasks that volunteers can help with are:
- Marketing and distribution including online and print communications
- Stewarding at performances
- Supporting festival events
- Representing the festival at schools, with delegates and to the public
- Getting feedback and evaluating the festival
Volunteers will be invited to an informal briefing session. To find out more or to register your interest, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also complete the Do It application here: do-it.org/opportunities/a50cb410-0ede-4adb-b0cb-41855b431dee
We look forward to hearing from you and to you being part of the team getting Everybody Reading in Leicester.